Paramount Bay, developed by Royal Palm Communities, was designed by the internationally renowned Arquitectonica. This luxury high-rise condominium located in the popular Edgewater neighborhood features 47 floors which include 346 residences and a number of stunning amenities that truly place it in a class of its own. Paramount Bay’s most prominent feature lies in its design by Lenny Kravitz of Kravitz Design Inc.; Paramount Bay is not just a “typical” luxury condominium. It seamlessly blends resort-style living with sophisticated urban living, creating a unique lifestyle that you’ll never find anywhere else.
Residences at Paramount Bay span 47 floors and 346 units, including both standard luxury residences as well as deluxe penthouses. Floor plans range from 1 to 3 bedrooms, with some floor plans spanning as much as 1,708 square feet.
Residential features include:
- Pet-friendly residences
- Open floor plans with 10" ceilings
- Private elevator access to every resident
- Decorator-ready residences
- Private 8-foot terraces
- Hand-held showers with rain head fixtures and frame-less glass doors
- Stainless steel Wolf and Sub-Zero kitchen appliance
- Floor-length glass walls that provide a stunning view of Biscayne Bay and the city
- Smart technology services come with a complementary iPad 2 in every residence; each device hosts exclusive software that connects you in seconds to concierge services, valet services, restaurant reservations, and more.
- Imported Italian wood cabinets and stone counter tops
- Solid core entrance doors
- Expansive walk-in closets in all residences
- Full laundry room with washer and dryer in some residences
Residents at Paramount Bay won’t just enjoy stylish residences with beautiful views; they’ll enjoy a range of sophisticated and prestigious community features that truly define what it means to enjoy the unique urban sophistication of life at Paramount Bay.
Community features include:
- Exclusive Grand Club Room with a state of the art kitchen, massive 102" plasma screen, and entertainment systems
- Business lounge with video conference capabilities and private meeting room
- Private sunrise waterfront pool
- Private heated sunset pool
- Pool deck with 91' pool, private cabana access, splash fountain play area for children
- Professional resort style spa with sauna, steam, and private treatment rooms
- Professional fitness center with state of the art equipment and private dressing rooms with secure lockers
- Pilates studio
- 40-seat movie theater
- Outdoor ping pong courts
- Billiards room
- Children's play area with webcam access for parents
- Teen lounge area with webcam access for parents
- Complementary social membership to Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach, which provides access to restaurants, Camp Roc children's activities, shuttles to Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach and more
- Access to Margaret Pace Park, a waterfront open space with playgrounds, BBQ areas, basketball courts, tennis courts and more
- Access to catering from Edgewater Square restaurants
The urban sophistication of Paramount Bay is not limited to what’s inside the building. The unique lifestyle curated by the designers of Paramount Bay is fully complemented by the easy access that residents will have to some of Miami's best cultural and social attractions, including the Adrienne Arsht Center, which regularly hosts everything from Broadway to ballet to concerts; unique culinary experiences ranging from gourmet chefs to quaint cafes; shopping and fashion districts, and so much more.
Location: 2020 North Bayshore Drive Miami, FL 33137