Midtown Miami, in the Edgewater area is a wonderful place to live. You are right in the hustle and bustle of Miami life without all the noise and disruption of big city life. One of the best places to live in the area is Moonbay Condos. A twelve floor condo tower with 61 residential units.
A number of people worked together on the design and development of the Moonbay Condos. That includes architect B. Pila Designs. The result is quite impressive. From the moment you see the building, you will be impressed by the beautiful and unique architecture. As soon as you enter the lobby, you will feel welcomed into the building.
Out of the 61 residences there are plenty of options to choose from. Each residence is built with a slightly different hand as the building has been around since 2007. The options are either one or two bedroom and range from 700 square feet to just over 1300 square feet. You will find that each unit comes with its own unique view that encompasses the areas of downtown Miami and the Biscayne Bay.
• Modern European kitchen designs
• Fine cabinetry featuring designer hardware and appliances
• Granite countertops with matching backsplashes
• Open designs to help with entertaining and ease of use
• High quality modern fixtures throughout
• Large balcony for every unit
• High speed internet and cable tv ready units
• Washer and dryer in every unit
• Walk-in closets
• Pet friendly
Becoming a resident at Moonbay Condos put you in place to be in luxury living. You don’t have access to just the amenities in your home. Like any community, you have access to communal features of the Moonbay building. A number of benefits that you could never get bored of.
• Swimming pool for residents
• Card room and clubhouse
• Fitness center
• Around the clock security for your protection
• Covered garage for residents with valet
• Concierge to help with your daily needs
• Spa and sauna with separate steam rooms
• Business center
• On-site dry cleaning services
• Convenience store on site
• Speedy elevators
The area around Moonbay Condos is one of the best. You will find three separate parks nearby as well as access to a number of local attractions such as a performing arts center. Not just that, you will have access to restaurants, cafes, and stores all within the neighborhood. The positioning of the building also makes it incredibly easy to access the waterfront as it sits right on the water.
Most residents find that they only need a car to commute to and from work. Daily chores and other activities can be done on foot or with a bike. For those that don’t want to drive, biking to and from work or taking public transit is also a very viable option.