Brickell has plenty of choices for apartments but a unique choice was built in 2001 and is still popular. Metropolitan condos is a 27 floor building comprised of just under two hundred residences. The design of the building is unique that almost makes the building look round. Despite the unique design, it isn’t an eye sore on the brilliant neighborhood of Brickell. Blue detailing helps make the building stand out.
Creation of such a beautiful design isn’t done by one hand. A whole team was brought in to make the construction possible. Luis Revuelta and his team performed the architectural needs for the building. Development was handled by Coscan Homes. More teams helped with construction, landscaping, and the other services needed for a building to become a possibility.
The outside of the building isn’t the only part of the project that saw extreme care. Each unit was designed with the same amount of care. You will find that whether you are looking at one of the small one bedroom units or a larger penthouse, just as much care was put into the design. The units come with a number of amenities.
● One through three bedroom designs and penthouses
● Private terraces to enjoy the views
● Stunning views of Biscayne Bay and/or Miami
● Open floor plans that are perfect for entertaining
● Quality appliances in every kitchen
● Granite countertops
● Wood floors
● Individual air condition for each condo
● Plenty of storage with walk-in closets
● His and her sinks in the master bath
● Washer and dryer included in every unit
You will find that the amenities don’t stop at the entrance to your condo at the Metropolitan. You are part of a community with the same benefits that a neighborhood would enjoy, but all in the building. The experience at the Metropolitan has been referred to as resort style living.
Let’s view some of the community amenities you will enjoy when you live at Metropolitan in Brickell:
● Security service on around the clock
● Covered parking with valet services if desired
● Concierge services for your everyday needs
● Pool on property with poolside loungers
● Jacuzzi and sauna available
● Fitness center with high-end equipment
● Tennis court for fun and practice
● Convenience store in building
● Social room for community use
Brickell is a wonderful neighborhood with plenty of things to do. You will have ready access to a number of stores, restaurants and cafes. Schools are also well-known in the area. For those who enjoy going out, you will find some of the best nightlife in Miami.
Where the Metropolitan is you will find that you can get around on foot but you are a bit further out than some condos. Sidewalks are present in the area and you won’t be the only one walking. Public transit is available in the area if you would rather travel that way. A good number of Brickell residents also choose to use a bike to get around.