Living on the Grove is one of the most popular locations for those who are interested in becoming a Miami resident. There are numerous buildings available in The Grove area but one stands out amongst the others, The Markers Grove Isles. Sixty-five private residences are in the Markers Grove Isles. All of the units, and the building itself, were carefully designed and crafted to fit in with the beautiful nature of The Grove.
It took a team to make The Markers a possibility, a team of world renowned professionals. Grove Isles Associates was the project developer with CallisonRTKL as the architect. Interiors and public spaces were designed by Bernadi and Peschard. Sales have been handled by Cervera Real Estate.
There are 65 residences at Markers Grove with each one being a private home that you can enjoy. You also have the option of 14 penthouses. Each one of these units provides the resident with a number of benefits to help you feel at home and to making living at Markers Grove Isles perfect.
● High ceilings to create open space
● Balconies in every unit with glass railings
● Plenty of natural light with large windows
● Impact glass to prevent storm damage
● Large Italian doors
● Italian cabinetry in kitchen
● High tech kitchen appliances
● Finely crafted interiors
● Walk-in closets
● Washer/Dryer in Units
● Powder room for guests and convenience
● Luxury rooftop benefits for penthouses
At the Markers Groves Isles you don’t live in a building separated from everyone else. You live in a community, a whole neighborhood in the Markers Grove tower. Many of your normal neighborhood amenities can be found right in your building. There are more amenities than you are probably expecting.
● Exclusive club membership
● Exclusive spa membership
● Private community with access control on buildings
● 8 tennis courts on site
● Club pool and tiki bar
● Marina with concierge and dock master
● Luxury island location
● Waterfront pool with luxurious cabanas
● 24 hour security and staffing
● Private bridge access
● Jogging path around private island
● Secure bike storage
● Pet grooming services on-site
While the Markers Grove Isles is its own private island, and it is separated from the mainland, most of the entertainment needs you may have can be found on the island. That includes a bar and food. However, just over the bridge you have access to a large number of your regular restaurants and cafes.
Living in Markers Grove Isles is not walkable to the outside community but you have a lot of options. Public transit, cars, or boats are all common modes of transportation for those who live on the private island. That being said, it is only a five minute drive to be able to park and have access to the whole community.