Sitting in the Miami skyline is a tower with a unique design. On one side you will find a circle protruding from the building, on the other, a square. This will instantly catch most peoples eyes and makes it a great addition to the famous Brickell neighborhood. A place where people enjoy luxury living fit for the famous.
This unique design manages to both fit in with Miami and catch eyes at the same time. Something that one might find surprising until they see the building themselves. The creation of Infinity at Brickell wasn’t done by just one person. The DYL group provided development services and Borges & Associates completed design work.
On the 56 floors you will find a number of different apartments that span from studio on up to 3 bedroom units. Construction was completed in 2008 and you will find that all of the units at Infinity at Brickell are still luxurious and feel like they are new. Somewhere you will feel comfortable.
● Amazing views of both the city and water
● Glass walls and large windows for maximum sunlight
● Terraces or balconies depending on unit
● Ten foot ceilings for maximum space
● Some units have 2-story living rooms
● Custom cabinetry brought in from Italy
● High-end appliances throughout
● Polished fine granite countertops
● Designer fixtures in bathrooms
● Wet walls and floors in master baths
● Walk-in closets
● Washer and dryer in unit laundry room
Being part of a 56 floor condo tower means that you join a neighborhood of sorts. One that is built up instead of out. Every neighborhood has amenities such as parks. Infinity at Brickell isn’t any different. Inside the building and around it you will find plenty of luxury community amenities.
Here are the amenities that you will find:
● Access control system for everyone’s security
● Concierge and valet to ease daily life
● Doorman to control building access
● Fitness center to stay healthy
● Spa for relaxation
● Rooftop terrace for entertaining and relaxation
● Infinity pool on 9th floor deck
● Garden on 9th floor with park overview
● Club room with games and library
● Party room with catering kitchen
● Signature restaurant on site
● CCTV throughout public spaces with professional monitoring
● Secure parking garages
● Storage lockers available on site
● Penthouse residents have access to private 45th floor sundeck, pool, spa, and more
Brickell is an amazing neighborhood in the Downtown Miami area with plenty of things to see and do. Right near the Infinity at Brickell building you are within walking distance of a number of things, such as restaurants, banks, cafes, and stores. You are also close to a number of parks to enjoy. Downtown Miami is full of bustling nightlife and other hip happenings.
The neighborhood that surrounds the Infinity at Brickell is incredibly walkable. One of the reasons that many people move there. You can accomplish just about all of your daily activities without the need to have a car. Biking and public transit are also great options to get around.