1425 Brickell Avenue Miami, FL 33131
Two names come together at Miami’s second tallest skyscraper, the neighborhood name Brickell and Four Seasons. Both names are synonymous with the word luxury. People expect a certain level of luxury when they hear them. The tower cuts above almost every other building in the area at 70 stories tall. Panorama Tower is the only building taller than the Four Seasons.
To make such a powerful building it took more than just one company. A number of teams made the Four Seasons Residence a possibility. Millennium Partners developed the property. The design team was two prong featuring Handel Architects and Bermello, Ajamil, and partners.
Besides condos, there are also 221 hotel rooms and 84 condo/hotel rooms. These serve as a great place to have visiting friends and family stay.
The Four Seasons tower is a wonderful building with a unique design. That design doesn’t stop at the public areas. Although being built in 2003, the 186 residence condominiums are luxurious and welcoming. You will find your condo is more than that, it is a home. Each unit comes with its own amenities, ones that are full of benefits.
● Amazing views from preferred floors between floors 40-66
● Terraces with great views
● Living rooms with large amount of large windows
● 10 foot tall ceilings in most units
● High end appliances from top manufacturers
● Granite countertops
● Designer wood cabinetry
● Slate and marble flooring
● Walk in closets with some having his and her closets
● His and hers sinks for convenience
● Powder room for guests
● A large variety of layout options up to 4,200 square feet
A building as large as Four Seasons hosts a lot to be seen and done. Almost all of the features of the building are available for Four Season residents to enjoy. These features help to make the tower stand out among the many competing condominiums in the area.
● Concierge to make life easier
● Security to safeguard the building and resident floors
● Valet parking for residents and guests
● 2 swimming pools on two-acre deck
● Bars and restaurants in building
● Preferred membership at the top Miami sports facility
● Commercial and retail units in the building
● On-site place for guests and family to stay
The Downtown area of Miami known as Brickell is one of the best areas of Miami. It features all kinds of activities and shops. Local nightlife is even bustling. The best part of that is that you can easily access most of the Brickell attractions on foot. A couple of large parks are also within walking distance.
You will find that the area around the Four Season residences is well-known for being walkable. Without a car you can get around for most of your daily activities. In addition to that there is also easy access to public transit and the city works well for biking.