Carbonell Brickell Key an Ideal Place on The Key
One of the corner properties on the much desired Brickell Key is Carbonell Brickell Key. A 40 floor condo tower built in 2005. The luxury condo tower is home to around 333 condos. Access to waterfront views and the premium location have made the Carbonell very popular.
The building itself is a wonderful piece of architecture that stands out in the neighborhood. A whole team was brought together to make it what it is. For the development needs Swire Properties worked on the building. Alongside them for architecture was J. Scott Architect. And the construction team behind the project was Pavarini Construction Southeast, Inc.
Luxury living is a high bar to meet. Those living there or wanting to live there expect something more from their condos then the average place to live. At Carbonell Brickell Key you will find that bar met. Every home is a place that you can truly call a home. Where you can relax.
● One through four bedroom layouts
● Amazing views from every window
● Balconies for enjoying the weather and views
● Plenty of natural light
● Spacious open floor plans
● High quality appliances in the kitchen
● Designer custom wood cabinetry
● Wine cooler built-in
● Bar style kitchen
● Marble flooring
● Walk-in frameless shower
● Tara Whirlpool tubs in master bath
● Comfortable bedrooms to welcome sleep
● Walk-in closets and plenty of storage
● Washer and dryer in units
Carbonell Brickell Key is part of one of the most luxurious neighborhoods in Brickell. With that comes more than just an expectation that your condo unit will come with luxury amenities. Again, Carbonell Brickell Key doesn’t disappoint. There are plenty of community benefits to be found.
● Guard booth at private access controlled entrance
● Valet service to park cars when needed
● Concierge to help with daily needs
● Infinity style swimming pool
● High-tech fitness center
● Sauna for extra relaxation
● Club/social room with kitchen area
● Tennis courts
● Glass enclosed squash and racquetball courts
● Business Center
● Conference Room
Brickell Key is a premier living location in Miami. It is connected to the Brickell neighborhood via a bridge. On the key itself you have access to a few shops, restaurants, and bars. But right over the bridge you have access to just about anything you might want, from museums to cultural spots. And a big nightlife. Not to mention schools and libraries.
Being on a key might make some wonder about access. You can walk or drive to Brickell in less than 10 minutes. Not to mention you are only minutes away from the Metro mover and other public transportation. As an alternative, some Brickell Key residents opt to have a boat or bicycle. Accessibility has been a key design factor since the first development on the key.