31 SE 5th Street Miami, FL 33131
Located on Brickell Avenue in Downtown Miami you will find Brickell on the River North, a condo tower full of luxury living. Not just is the tower a perfect place to live, it is located in one of the best neighborhoods around. In Downtown Miami you won’t be lacking in things to do.
The Brickell on the River North is the Northern part of a two-tower condo project. The tower is designed to both fit into the Brickell Skyline and standout. Key to the design is to do both while not being an eyesore. A powerful design and development team made it a possibility. Groupe Pacific Int’l was the development lead while Cohen Freedman Encinosa and Associates exceeded design needs.
Living in the Brickell On the River North Tower is a wonderful experience. Each unit is designed to be a luxurious place to live. You will find it more than just a condo but a home. Even if it is your second home. The tower was built in 2006 but looks and feels as if it were built yesterday.
● One to three-bedroom options
● Amazing views of the city and water
● Open floor plans for comfortable living and entertaining
● High ceilings for extra breathing room
● Fine European cabinetry throughout
● Fine Granite countertops
● Stainless steel kitchen appliances
● Large impact resistant windows to let in maximum sunlight
● Marble flooring in bathrooms
● Marble counters in bathrooms
● Jacuzzi tubs for maximum relaxation
● Glass shower enclosure
● Walk-in closets for maximum storage
● Washer and dryer in units
You will find that you have more than just a place to live at Brickell On the River North. The 42-floor tower has 380 residential units. Not many considering most modern buildings. That is enough to get to know your neighbors and have a real community. But like with all communities, you get community amenities.
● Around the clock security for your safety
● Valet and concierge to make living more comfortable
● Parking garage for safe car storage
● High end fitness center
● Sauna and steam room on site
● Swimming pool and hot tub for just the North tower
● Conference room
● Club room
● Commercial units on first floor including restaurant and convenience store
Downtown Miami is a wonderful place to live. There is much to do and see. You will find a number of restaurants and cafes all within close distance. You also have plenty of other activities to engage in. Such as the local museums and sights. Downtown is the core of Miami.
One of the great things about living in the core is that you are close to everything. Most of your daily activities can be accomplished on foot. Whether you need to walk to the store or go out for dinner, you don’t need a car. The only thing you might need a car for is your daily commute but biking and public transit are also options.