The Second Brickell Key Tower, Brickell Key Two
Brickell Key Two is the sister project of the original Brickell Key condo tower, Brickell Key One. The second tower was built in 1991 and is located alongside the first tower. Brickell Key One was success and Brickell Key Two has been just as successful. Being in a location that is in such demand hasn’t hurt the tower.
Like with the first tower, Brickell Key Two was made with the power of a team. Developer Swire Properties worked with the architecture firm J. Scott Architect. Since then this powerful duo has gone on to make many other popular condo buildings together.
Brickell Key Two is a 18 floor tower with 396 units. Residents at Brickell Key Two get to experience luxury living. In the over 20 years that the condo tower has been inhabited, many of the residents have opted to have their condos renovated. That leads to some differences in residential amenities but most features will be the same or similar.
● Wonderful views of Brickell Key and the water
● Balconies for enjoying said views
● Large windows for natural lighting
● Studio, one, two, and three bedroom options
● Welcoming hallways
● Open floor plans that are perfect for entertaining
● Kitchen bar perfect for a quick dinner or drinks
● Pantry in kitchen for storage
● High quality appliances
● Tile floors in kitchen and living space
● Large showers
● Walk-in closets and plenty of storage
● Laundry machine in unit
Condos on Brickell Key are known for their luxury living and when it comes to luxury living people expect more than the amenities their condos offer. They expect luxury community amenities. Some might worry that Brickell Key Two would have a reduced number of community amenities due to its age but Brickell Key Two is full of them.
● Around the clock manned security
● Access control for additional security
● Lobby attendant at all hours
● Valet to assist in parking cars
● Covered assigned parking
● Swimming pool
● Barbecue Area
● Well-equipped exercise facility
● Relaxing spa
● Tennis courts on property
● Trash chutes to make taking out the trash easy
The Brickell Key area is a small key just off the Miami neighborhood of Brickell. On the key itself you will have access to bars, restaurants, convenience stores, and a few shops. Then just across the bridge you will have ready access to one of the most popular Miami neighborhoods. Just about anything you could need or want on a daily basis is only minutes away.
Brickell Key is connected to Miami via a bridge. You can travel over it in only a matter of minutes. The bridge supports foot, bicycle, and automobile traffic, giving commuters a variety of options when it comes to getting around. Access is easily available to any part of Miami.