Brickell Flatiron Setting the Bar and Record for Sales in Brickell
A penthouse in the upcoming Brickell Flatiron residence building recently sold for an unprecedented amount: 13.2 million dollars, the highest price for a condo in the Brickell area within the last decade. Yet this penthouse unit is no ordinary condominium: it is a 7,850 square foot luxury residence with 3 levels, massive 20-foot windows, 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, a private elevator, and a private deck with a custom pool.
The 13.2 million dollar penthouse is just one of several luxury residences being incorporated into the Brickell Flatiron building, which will include 4 penthouse suites and a total of 527 units. These luxury residences are so highly desired that they (like the record-breaking penthouse sale) are breaking records for the sales of luxury apartments. As of 2018, a stunning 85% of the 527 units have already been sold.
Luxury Residences at Brickell Flatiron
It’s easy to see why both the penthouses and other luxury residences at Brickell Flatiron are selling so quickly. Some of the unit residence features include:
- Residences with 1 to 5 bedrooms
- Italian-made porcelain tile floors
- Kitchens with custom Snaidero cabinets, LED lighting, Miele stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, oven and microwave)
- Bathrooms with Italian marble floors, double sinks, high-gloss ceramic toilets and an adjacent powder room
- Laundry rooms with Bosch washers and dryers
The allure of Brickell Flatiron luxury residences is not limited to what’s inside the personal residences. The luxury living at Brickell Flatiron extends to the entire building, which cultivates a luxury neighborhood experience inside a high-end private building.
Community features include:
- Exclusive indoor lap pool
- Access to business centers and conference rooms
- Game room and play area for children
- Resident exclusive movie theater
- Private recreation room and event space for resident use
- Access to an exclusive on-site restaurant, cafe, and retail space
- Dog walking area
- Luxury fitness center with a rooftop spa that has both steam and sauna rooms; weight training and cardiovascular equipment; yoga, pilates and aerobics studio classes
- Rooftop pool with luxury cabanas, day beds and a view of the city
- 24-hour valet service
- Secure parking garage for self-parking
- Residential elevators
- Private individual storage areas for residents
Brickell Flatiron: The Appeal of True Luxury
There’s a reason why the residences and multi-million dollar penthouses at Brickell Flatiron are selling faster than anyone anticipated: people want access to luxurious living that goes above and behind impressive design or gilded furniture. Brickell Flatiron is a luxury residence community that ensures every aspect of residence’s experiences--from the moment they step into a private elevator to get up to their apartment to their daily walk on the grounds with their dog--caters to their expectations of an exclusive high-end community.
With over 85% of the residences already sold before the building has even finished construction, it will be no time at all before every one of these luxurious condos is snapped up by people eager to join the hottest living experience in Miami.
Eddie LaRosa and Miami Real Estate Official of EWM Realty International are local specialists who work on providing the latest local information. If you would like to buy or sell in Miami contact us today at 305-968-8397 or send us a message here. We specialize in the Miami Real Estate market and our knowledge in the area has helped countless of our real estate clients.