Baltus House Luxury Living In Miami’s Design District
Baltus House is a luxury condo tower in the Design District of Miami. The 15 story building with its unique pointed design, attracts attention without being a garish building. People have loved the design since it was completed. The creative art and redesigned neighborhood that Baltus House sits in have heavily influenced the architecture and design of the building.
A number of people made the Baltus House project possible. Cohen Freedman Encinosa and Associates provided architecture for the project. The Related Group worked as the developer for Baltus House. For interior design, the Baltus Collection worked to provide a European luxury influence. This was all backed by general contractor Beauchamp Construction.
Live In A Residence At Baltus House
Baltus House has 167 condos throughout the 15 stories of the building. Everywhere from studio condos to three bedroom units are available on the property. You will live in one of the best residences of all of Miami. Amazing views are had by every resident of the building. But what you have isn’t limited to the Miami view.
Here are the residence features of Baltus House:
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Private terraces for each unit with glass railings
- Impact resistant windows with energy efficiency built-in
- Walk-in wardrobes
- Fire-protection systems throughout
- Smart Home prepared units
- Contemporary European designs
- Solid surface counters and breakfast bar
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Large kitchen sink with undermount design
- Porcelain tile floor
- Exceptional detailing around the bathroom
- Full size vanity mirrors
- Wet floor and wall designs utilizing porcelain tile
- Quality designer fixtures and accessories
Live As A Community At Baltus House
At Baltus House you are in a very unique neighborhood and that carries over to life at Baltus House. Residents have a sense of community that is nurtured by the communal amenities at the building. The building manages to create a sense of neighborhood amongst those who live at Baltus.
Here are the building amenities at Baltus House:
- Top tier WiFi throughout public areas
- Beautiful lobby with handpicked European furniture
- Concierge staff available to residents
- Mail and receiving desk to remove worry about mail and packages
- Around the clock security
- 7th floor resort deck featuring heated pool
- 7th floor spa to help with rejuvination
- 7th floor landscaped sun terrace for relaxation and amazing views
- 2 Spas on roof along with a lounge and outdoor kitchen
- Installation art around the building in public spaces
- Secured parking garage with assigned space
- Rapid elevators
Living at Baltus House means living surrounded by a community full of things to do and see. You are only a walk away from many different attractions. Not to mention being able to walk to all of your errands at nearby stores. Restaurants and cafes are also within a quick walk.
Located in Upper Eastside Miami you are a 13 minute drive to Downtown Miami or a 20 minute bicycle ride. Transit is also available in the area and actively expanding its options for Baltus residents. Most parts of the community are easily biked.