View our newly posted Market Report for The Bond in Brickell
The Bond at Brickell, located on Brickell Avenue, is the next step in urban living; it combines the charm of living in a neighborhood with the comforts of luxury condominiums, and the convenience of living in the downtown urban Miami area. The Bond at Brickell is just moments away from Miami's best shopping, entertainment, dining and cultural destinations; including the upcoming Brickell City Centre project, which is due to change the landscape of Brickell with its innovative design and contribution to shopping and cultural in the Brickell area.
The Bond in Brickell Residences
The Bond at Brickell has 323 residential units within its 44 story building. Regular residential units range from studio units to 1 bedrooms; all the way to 3 bedroom units. The Bond also features exclusive bi-level loft and 2story penthouse units for residents who are interested in more space and amenities.
Residence features at The Bond include:
- Luxurious floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors
- 9' ceilings in standard residences (12' ceilings in Penthouses only)
- Elegant European cabinetry made with durable Silestone countertops
- Convenient pre-wiring for TV, phone and internet services
- Large walk-in closets (select residences only)
- Terrace access available from most residences
- Bosch kitchen appliances
- Porcelanosa bath faucets
The Bond in Brickell Community
Residents at The Bond will find that the features do not stop in their private units and suites. Living at The Bond is a cultivation of a community experience which offers residences the chance to take advantage of luxurious amenities to better their health and life, all within the comfort of a private residential building.
Community features at The Bond include:
- Business center with state of the art equipment
- Super Cabana-style living areas with outdoor kitchens and private living rooms
- Professional fitness center with state-of-the-art exercise and weight equipment
- Resort-style pool with a canopied jacuzzi area and waterfall
- Professional full-service spa facilities, including a steam room and sauna
- Resident library with an attached screening room
- Children's play area and learning center
- Club area with a bar and billiards table
- Exclusive resident lounge with food and drink refreshments
- Pet friendly policies
- Smart building technology for maximum efficiency
- Complimentary valet services
- Outdoor fireplace lounge area
- Assigned parking for self-parking
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi in all common areas
- Exclusive artwork by Tatiana Blanco and photography by Terry O'Neill on display in The Bond lobby and other common areas.
In addition to building features, residents at The Bond will find that they are a short distance away--in some cases, mere steps away--from an abundance of stores, cultural landmarks, beaches, and other convenient and exciting experiences that Miami has to offer. Nearby experiences include Museum Park, the Gusman Theatre, and the Adrienne Arsht Center; the upcoming Brickell City Centre, Mary Brickell Village, Wholefoods Supermarket, and two different Publix centers; as well as an abundance of popular restaurants, convenient banks, and much more. With The Bond at Brickell, residents gain all of the charm of a neighborhood while maintaining the super-convenience of living in the heart of an urban city.